Sunday, January 17, 2016

Three ingredients cookies

We had one banana left and it was on the ripe side so I decided to try this recipe that was posted sometime last week on Facebook. You know, they aren't too bad. The cookies tasted a bit "flat" so the next time I will add a pinch of salt and maybe 1/8 tsp vanilla. I did use chocolate chips instead of raisins. Someone in our house doesn't like raisins. I think raisins and chopped walnuts would be really good. I like having a cookie that I can eat. These cookies are really easy to make and a great way to use ripe bananas. OH,1 banana, 1 cup quick cook oatmeal, 1/4 chocolate chips made six cookies. Diabetic friendly and glutton free.



Just three ingredients 


 Here is the original post.


http://enjoyeasymeals.com/cookies/3-ingredient-cookies-leaning-on-the-healthy-side/?s-em&d-20160111&t-1400

No comments:

Post a Comment