Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ambitious or Depression?

I don’t know what it says about my personality, but rainy days make me ambitious. I have a friend that gets very depressed on rainy days. She thinks I am nuts and I can’t understand why she gets depressed. Wednesday was a rainy day. Woke up to thunder and rain and it rained most of the morning. Stopped for a couple of hours, the sun even came out. But it started up again. Well, as I said I get ambitious. So, I decided to paint the inside of the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. It had a few, okay a lot, of rust spots. It was paint or buy a new one. It is large and set in the wall with three mirrored doors. I really didn't  want the mess and stress and cost of trying to find one to fit the present hole. The prep work took longer than the actual paining did. And it looks pretty good. Not perfect but way better than it did. At least now it won’t gross me out when I open it. And I had the paint in my “paint store” in the basement. 





I just need a few more rainy days and I will have things in good shape.

Have a relaxing and blessed weekend.
Rose

2 comments:

  1. It looks good, and an ideal way to spend a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you--I can channel being trapped indoors into a LOT of work getting done.

    ReplyDelete