Friday, January 27, 2017

Love it? or hate it?

How is the new Year going for you? so far so good here in Iowa. Luckily we have dodged a few snowstorms. We have had about 5 inches of snow so far. Three just the other day. I know there is a lot of winter left but I sure hope our lucks holds out. I use to love snow days when my kids were in school because it meant having them home. That went from loving to hating/loving snow days. Hated them because it meant a house full of daycare kids and extra work but loved them because it made for a better pay day. Now I plain just hate the cold and snow. I guess that goes age. At least I have the choice of going out or staying in most days. Today is one of those sunny days that is so deceiving. Looks great but the temp is 30 with a wind chill of 20. Better than it has been but still cold in my book.

How do you feel about winter? Love it? Hate it? Just remember being here is a good thing and spring isn't too far away.

Finding breakfast is difficult
 after a snowfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment