Thursday, June 23, 2016

Photos by Rosebud, My updated Zazzle store.


One of my passions is photography. I love taking photos of everything and anything in my little corner of the world; flowers, birds, sunsets, nature in general. Living in rural Iowa gives me many opportunities to grab my Canon and try to catch that special moment or object. It is great fun and I find it rewarding.

I opened a Zazzle store a few years ago but never did much with it. Well, I have this one pushy daughter (love you) and she had convinced me to start using some of my photos on greeting cards, note cards and calendars. Maybe on more items as I figure out the process to create them in my store

The name of my store is Photos By Rosebud


Check it out when you have time, 

Thanks, Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment