Saturday, July 11, 2015

Check out this Freebie for your little ones.

We are fast approaching the middle of July. Summer break from school is half over. In just six weeks summer vacation will be over and school will be starting. For some it is an exciting time. Most kids entering kindergarten think this day would never come. And then there are the kids who wish summer would never end. For a lot of parents it means lower daycare bills. I was very fortunate when my girls were little, I was a stay at home mom. As they got older, I opened Rose’s daycare. I have spent most of my adult life with little ones. There were fun times and not so fun times. I always had mixed feeling when school started. Glad for the house to get a little quieter but also sad to see them go back knowing I would miss them. Thanks to the insistence of my daughters, I have put  that experience (40+ years running a daycare/preschool) into creating products for Teachers Pay Teachers.


Here is a Free sample of one of my products.




Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment