Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Do You like Summer or Winter better? Why?

Here it is July 8. Getting close to the middle of the month. I am beginning to think my hubby is right. He says he likes winter better because life is slower. When he would say that, I would say are you crazy. Cold, snow, high heating bills. No way is that better. But as busy as this summer seems, I am starting to agree with him. Time seems to be flying towards winter. But even though it has been very busy, I love it. I love spending time with family and friends. I love sitting on the deck drinking Dr. Pepper. I love not having to worry about who we are going to get to plow out the driveway. I love not having to worry about winter roads. I love the beauty in my flower gardens. I love summer and warm weather.


       Here are a few random pictures from my corner of the world  this summer.









What do you love or hate about summer? Do you like winter or summer better?

Take care,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment