Saturday, December 1, 2012

It is a very foggy moring in my part of the world. I have a ton of things I want to get done today, but here I sit, watching football. I do have a pot of hamburger/vegetable soup on the stove simmering. Oh and I did venture out to feed the birds. It is like a warm spring day out,except it is December 1. Not your typical Iowa morning. Came back in and grabbed my camera. I should just hang it around my neck. That way it would be handy. Seems like I am always finding something to capture with it. 



Take care and Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. The only fog I had this morning was the smoke from bacon my husband made this morning as it filled the entire house. :) Believe me, yours is much more picturesque. The soup sounds delish. Hope your day was peaceful and your weekend is wonderful.

    New follower here. :)

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Did he burn it? I love my bacon done, not wiggly but............... Soups was good. One of the good things about winter, Homemade soup. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had fog here too...and my son got his drivers learning permit just 3 weeks ago...so driving in fog was NOT a fun experience today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. When daughter no 3 got her driver's license, I sent her for groceries. Why in the store, we had a surprise 3 inches of snow in a very short time. Talk about worry. Added a few gray hairs that day.

    ReplyDelete