Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A beautiful Iowa sunrise


Hubby and I spent the weekend in the D.M. area this past weekend. We got up early in order to be there in time for a grandson's swim meet. Later in the day we watched his younger brother play in a basketball game. Both boys' teams won. Fun times. 

On the way there, we were privileged to see a beautiful sunrise. Our side of town sees the beautiful sunsets. But it is rare for me to see a sunrise like this. I get all excited and take a ton of pictures when I do. Enjoy




 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praisedPsa 113:3


5 comments:

  1. The second collage is my favorite! Love seeing the silent windmill with the snow all around - so calming!
    Congrats to your Grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see those colors in winter.

    We get more sunsets then sunrises in the winter...but they are all wonderful.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And then I think I have to grab my camera. Like, how many pictures of sunrises and sunsets does a person need. LOL Love them.

      Delete