Sunday, November 4, 2012

New to blogging


My name is Rose. I have enjoyed reading blogs and decided it might be fun to try doing one. I live in a rural small town in Iowa. Really small town-only 600 + population. Thus my name, Small Town Giggles.. I have been married for many, many years, have 4 married daughters and 13 grandkids. I am a home daycare provider. I started this "career" as a way to stay home with my own girls. And, I am still at it. I love spending my "free time" making greeting cards, reading and playing on my computer and bird watching/feeding.

1 comment:

  1. Rose welcome to the blogging world and I have to tell you that it is one amazing place to be a part of! Thank you so much for stopping by 21 Rosemary Lane and leaving your sweet comment. I love the name of your blog and I wish you much success.
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete