Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Necessary but not necessary fun


Today was a beautiful day here in Iowa. Sunny, no wind and 52 degrees. Great day for doing something fun. I don’t think grocery shopping  qualifies for that. But eating does. So, I guess they go hand and hand. The college student that checked me out, was beside himself over the outcome of the election.  He was not very happy. Told me how tired he was from watching the results and than not being able to sleep because of those results. Poor guy. I, in turn, wasn't very happy either about how all the prices seemed to go up since a couple of weeks ago when I last bought groceries. While in the city,I, also, made a stop at Hobby Lobby to pick up some scrapbooking paper to start on Christmas cards.  After putting all the groceries away,I was too tired, or should I say lazy to do anything else. So, I spent the afternoon looking for some good card ideas to get me motivated  Check back in a couple of days and hopefully  I will have some Christmas cards made.

No comments:

Post a Comment